The British Paediatric Neurology Association is the professional organisation for doctors who specialise in the care of children with neurological disorders.
The BPNA is a charity (1159115) aiming to promote the health and well-being of children with neurological disorders through:
- Training and education of professionals working in the field of neurosciences.
- Research into neurological disorders affecting children & young people.
- Improvement of knowledge of professionals, the public and patients and their families through scientific meetings.
- Providing support to members to facilitate the delivery of the above objectives.
Christmas Opening Hours
The Secretariat will be closing for Christmas on Friday 22nd December at 2.00pm.
We will be open during the Christmas Season on 27th December - 9am - 1pm, 28th &
29th December 9am - 4pm.
We will re-open in the New Year on the 2nd January 2018 with our usual operating hours of 9am - 5pm.
May we take this opportunity to wish you a very merry festive season and a happy new year.
- Short courses in: epilepsy, movement disorders, headache and neonatal neurology.
- Paediatric Neurology Distance Learning: this covers all aspects of paediatric neurology comprehensively and systematically.
- 3-day Annual Scientific Meeting: January each year.
All our courses and conferences are open to non-members.
Click on 'Courses & Conferences' above.