- If you want to enrol as part of a group please contact DLadmin@bpna.org.uk for further advice.
- You can apply to start a Unit at anytime.
- Unit 0 is provided free when you register for any other unit.
If you have any questions, please email DLadmin@bpna.org.uk or telephone +44 (0)1204 526002.
Please note: when you purchase your unit you will receive an email confirmation/receipt. Then you will be manually registered on the dedicated Distance Learning programme website. You should expect to receive your login within 7 working days.
We recommend that trainees enrolling for the whole course have a local Tutor. Your Tutor can be any Consultant Paediatric Neurologists, or more experienced colleague, who has an interest in encouraging younger colleagues. Consultants enrolling on the course do not need a Tutor, although it is helpful to work through the course with another colleague.
- There are people enrolled on this course from all over the world, so there may already be a Tutor and group near to you. Please email DLadmin@bpna.org.uk to ask.
- If you want to enrol as part of a group please contact DLadmin@bpna.org.uk
- If you are in the United Kingdom, please download the UK regional list of tutors.
Enrolments are accepted throughout the year to start the course: